Latest News 29/06/2020
We are pleased to announce that following a successful shoot on Sunday 28th June 2020 we have now returned to shooting on our regular programme of every 2nd and 4th Sunday, we have extended last entry to 13:30 to allow for some changes.
The shoot will still be on a pre-booked and pre-paid only basis, the clubhouse will be closed and catering will be on a take away basis only, but offering the full menu. Cartridges will only be available on a pre-ordered basis. Orders will be taken on the booking line.
Bookings can be made by telephone on 07984 854535 and this line will be open 10:00 to 19:00 Monday to Saturday.
Initially the layout will be 80 birds over 14 stands with a 60 bird option.
There will be social distancing requirements in place and these will take account in any changes made by amendment of “The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 when they are laid before Parliament.
There are a number of rules for conduct on the shoot which are:
• Be ready on stand 1. promptly at your allotted start time on the card
• All stands to be shot in strict order of stands
• No joining of groups to shoot, or at stands
• Maintain social distancing on the shoot
• Wash or sanitise hands after shooting
• Leave the ground promptly after shooting
• Gloves and sanitiser for use after shooting are available and their use is encouraged
• If a trap breaks down please mark targets as “kills” and move on.
• Trap breakdowns can be reported on 07871 458707, do not wait for a repair
• Failure to follow these requirements may result in you being asked to leave the ground
Open to Members and Non – Members
100 – 80 – 60 bird Sporting Practice (over 12 stands)
“80 bird”Competion is avaliable to Club members”
Start time 9.30 Last Card 12.30
Every 2nd and 4th Sunday
Re-entry prices for “Day Members” now aligned with full members prices,
60 birds £13
80 birds £16
100 birds £20
The Star Gun Club – D’Abernon Chase, Malden Rushett. KT22 0DP
Clubhouse with hot food available & on site gunsmith providing gun hire (by appointment)
Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us on – 07984 854535
Cartridges now available at competitive bulk rates (full Eley range available)
Situated less than one mile from the Leatherhead Junction on the M25, easily accessible for the Southern and Western Home counties, Kent, East & West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and the areas inside the M25 to the South and West.
New Members and Open Shooters of all abilities always welcome
Copyright © The Star Gun Club 1997-2012